Your Direct Debit
You can change your Direct Debit in the following ways:
- Move the Date, this can be changed to either the 2nd, 15th or 28th day of each month. The club can do this for you.
- You can move up or down membership levels. The club can do this for you.
- You can Cancel your Direct Debit, if you are leaving the club. You are responsible for this. Contact your Bank ASAP. The club is not responsible if you overpay.
Any date / membership level changes must be made by emailing the club at email@example.com, including your name, address, child’s name if applicable, payment ref: on your Bank Statement. Due to billing cycles that are not in our control, we can not guarantee when changes will be made. If there is ever an overpayment, the club will refund it asap.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
Fore more information on Direct Debits visit https://www.directdebit.co.uk/
Quest uses the following company to collect Direct Debits.
GoCardless Ltd., Sutton Yard, 65 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7EN, United Kingdom
GoCardless (company registration number 07495895) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, registration number 597190, for the provision of payment services. GoCardless SAS (7 rue de Madrid, 75008. Paris, France), an affiliate of GoCardless Ltd (company registration number 834 422 180, R.C.S. PARIS), is authorised by the ACPR (French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority), Bank Code (CIB) 17118, for the provision of payment services.