Here is the latest news and its good news!
From 12th April at the earliest (government will announce exact date)
Indoor Training permitted
- All forms of Taekwondo training, Pad work & Sparring permitted
- Adult coaches socially distanced from children at all times (except for pad holding)
- Adult coaches holding equipment must wear Mask & Gloves
- Children’s group sizes (bubbles) restricted to 15* (*Multiple groups of 15 children permitted in same venue, as long as they are socially distanced from other groups of children and adult pairs)
- Pad work permitted only (No sparring of any kind)
- Adult pairs working permitted for hand-held equipment use only (Any two adults from a different household must pair initially and remain paired at every session throughout phase 1– no switching of partners permitted in sessions or between sessions)
- All adult pairs must be socially distanced from all other adult pairs or groups of children
- All equipment holders must wear mask and latex gloves each time they hold
- All equipment must be cleaned between users each time
- Coaches holding equipment can move between adults as long as equipment is cleaned between each user and coach wearing mask & gloves at all times.